Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Custom Orders

I am not sure if those who have heard of us are aware, so I would like to get it out there. Yes we do custom orders on everything in our store. We have done custom orders for mothers day, weddings, birthdays, 1st birthdays and simply to treat yourself. Our custom orders are a little more than our listings to cover things like supplies and material, printing and such. But we try and keep them reasonable. If you have a cute new summer outfit and would like the perfect accessories to go with it we can help. Here are some pictures of those custom orders I was talking about.
 This was a custom order for a six sets of these beautiful bracelets and matching earrings.

 These are just a few of the custom orders I have done. Some I have actually forgotten to take pictures of.

No comments:

Post a Comment